Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Boracay Summer 2016

The famous beach in the Philippines BORACAY Philippines ! wooh! this also a nice vacation break for me and i enjoy alot food drinks and the accommodation. I wish i could back again with my love ones this a perfect date guys! and lot of restaurant you could celebrate your day with your love ones well I still keep hoping that someday some one will ask me a date and take me to the very romantic place where there is a fireworks and candles in front of us just like what i saw on the Romantic Drama movies if that movie could also be happen to me .nyahahah Anyways i need to look and find work fist my friend before started to create imagination. 
 I was staying at Fairways Blue Water this is a nice and very accommodate and also good hospitality I have lot of friends their . They are very fun and awesome to be friends to they work as Housekeeping and Waiter and waitress . If you have plans to go in Boracay i recommend you guys to check in at Fairways Blue Water.

   I been seen lots of different people  from different country but mostly people visit in Boracay are Korean nationalities and Chinese.
 Foods in Boracay  Expected that its really expensive .




























No comments:

Post a Comment